China Crossborder Market Report
2015 China Overview Crossborder Business Market Report highlights 2015 China Crossborder e-Commerce Market status, including China’s total import and export volume, rapid growing trend and transaction pattern evolvement.
China Crossborder Market Report
- China’s total import and export volume in 2014 reached USD 4.303 trillion, which was up 2.3% from 2013. Trade surplus saw a substantial growth of 45.9%, reaching USD 0.382 trillion to mark a new record.
- China’s e-commerce showed strong growth in 2008-2014, and its market scale nearly doubled over the 6 years, ranging from USD 3.2 trillion in 2008 to USD 12.3 trillion in 2014. Cross-border e-commerce has seen an even rapid growth, rising from USD 0.8 trillion in 2008 to USD 4 trillion in 2014.
- It can be expected that the volume of cross-border e-commerce in year 2017 could account for about 20% of China’s total volume of export and import, thanks to the publicity of industrial policies, the promotion from industrial participants as well as the optimization of cross-border e-commerce’s industrial chain.
- With the increasing domestic demand, the import quota of cross-border e-commerce will continuously rise in the next few years. However, affected by the government policies, the import quota of cross-border e-commerce will go up steadily.
- In the light of transaction pattern of Chinese cross-border e-commerce in year 2014, B2B dominated the market. With the changes of the subjects of cross-border trades, cross-border trade orders appeared to be more fragmentation and be smaller amount. Hence, the volume of B2C transaction will be promoted.
- The three most popular categories of overseas products are apparel & footwear, cosmetics and baby products. Nowadays, Chinese online shoppers have great demand for overseas medium/high-end products. This trend can be attributed to the increased income of Chinese online shoppers as well as their great demand for the products which are cheaper, quality-guaranteed and hard to get in domestic websites. Overseas shopping by Chinese online shoppers is a chance for overseas brands.
China Marketing Agency
Based on the deep insights of Chinese markets, our marketing services will help to expand your business in China.
China All-media Marketing
Beyond Summits Ltd is a leading all-media China marketing agency, offering one-stop total marketing solutions.
CROSS-BORDER MARKETING & GLOBAL MARKETING
Helping you connect your brands with international consumers & clients.
CHINA DIGITAL MARKETING, SOCIAL MARKETING & MOBILE MARKETING
We’re a leading digital, social and mobile marketing agency in China.
CHINA ADVERTISING & MEDIA BUYING
As the leading advertising agency, offering professional services of global media buying, advertising creative and production.
DESTINATION MARKETING & DESTINATION BRANDING
Providing professional services of destination marketing & branding to both international and China domestic destinations
We offer MICE services from venue finding, hotel accommodation to the complete management of your event.
Event & PR
We offer comprehensive services of online and offline event, EPR and TPR.
China Marketing Consultant
Providing Chinese consumer insight, China market research and China marketing strategy consulting services